Friday, August 14, 2015

BEST YOU EVER MADE AWARD  8/14/15


 





  Actually the best enchiladas I EVER MADE thanks to:     --   





FRONTERA FIESTA SAUCE

I Found a neat packet for Enchilada sauce at the store decided to try it.


WOW I made cheese enchiladas that tasted like the Restaurant yes! 


Used the sauce under and over them, great instructions, no pans to wash ready to pour

I have tried to make these soft and with a great sauce my whole life

THANKS TO GOURMET MEXICAN CHEF RICK BAYLESS I did it!

I then peeked at their site wow FULL OF RECIPES, and comments and tips from
people reading Great tips

What a great site! EVERY RECIPE AND PRODUCTS I NEEDED ALL IN ONE SPOT

http://www.fronterafiesta.com/


Love Pinterest found them there too .
   
https://www.pinterest.com/fronterafoods/

This is the packet I used I had plenty and it was very reasonably priced too

GREEN CHILE ENCHILADA SAUCE



I had no chicken but I made mine with cheddar cheese and black  olive enchiladas  DELICIOUS


Using trick on package of sauce to
heat corn tortillas softened in microwave First in saran wrap! 
( Thanks for the trick,   I had always tried frying tortilla lightly for YEARS... what a difference, stayed soft and no hard edges)sauce made all the difference too.

FABULOUS RESTAURANT TASTE finally achieved due to this great sauce!



How kind to share the info with us all.

I see many products now in my local store and am going to tell MGR to get all they have tons on their site too ..

THANKS FRONTERA FIESTA  I am going to try them all! The salsa looks great too.

No comments: