Tuesday, August 4, 2015

KNOW SOMEONE WITH SHINGLES? IN HORRID PAIN? Help info



PLEASE SHARE OUR SITE WITH TIPS AND A CREAM THAT SAVED US.


My story things to try to lessen pain. Please view my site for TIPs & THE CREAM THAT WAS A MIRACLE.  The pain is so horrible, anything that  helps is worth a try. I found some things that helped  inc a GREAT CREAM for pain and the blisters went away! 


Please Click this link for a lot more 

info-->  View on our site Shingles Pain info CLICK Here 



HORRID PAIN THIS CHEAP Cream STOPPED THE PAIN & Shingles for me, sharing what my experience was on site above.- PLEASE READ there TELL OTHERS there are some things that do help some


KEEP TRYING AT LEAST APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ON THE SKIN & THE CREAM ONLY $10.00 I found at Walgreens available other stores too.

click here to learn more:

 SHINGLES HELP SITE cream info

Pictures there just awful, a Horrible illness.

( read all info regarding allergy warning)

( not a dr. here just tips & suggestions)
Check with doctor for sure, but they may not know about this cream. Before taking pain killers try this.

-


No comments: